buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: What's That Smell? It's Glade's Cashmere Woods

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, October 29, 2010

What's That Smell? It's Glade's Cashmere Woods

I love to have fragrance all around my home especially this time of year. I was in the Dominicks today shopping and decided I needed a new bathroom spray. The one I have now is very springlike and I need something that says "Autumn."

There are so many air fresheners, candles and plug-ins to choose from. I decided to try Glade's Cashmere Woods. It also comes in a candle and plug-in. The scent is a mixture of amber and bergamot. The name Cashmere Woods describes it perfectly. It's a very luxurious scent. The word sophisticated comes to mind too. There's nothing flowery about this, but it's not an annoying overpowering smell. I sprayed the fragrance as soon as I got home at 11:00am and I noticed that I could still smell it 3 hours later.

The next time you're in the store and you see this product give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment