buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Dunkin Donuts-Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Review of the Day: Dunkin Donuts-Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich

I'm supposed to be on a diet, but today I decided I had to have the Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich from Dunkin Donuts. It's a sausage patty, white cheddar and an egg on a croissant. I have to say I found it very good. The sausage patty is big and it has a maple flavor. The slice of cheese is very generous. They toast it for you. I have like a 10 minute walk from the DD to my house and when I got home it was still warm. The croissant was moist, buttery and didn't fall apart. The sandwich is 720 calories and 20 grams of fat. A lot more than I should have eaten. Plus I got an order of hash browns. The hash browns were a little crunchy on the outside,but nice and soft on the inside. I could taste the garlic salt and another seasoning. Maybe onion... I like that. They only give you 9 small round pieces and it's 200 calories with 11 grams of fat. So, even though I felt really satisfied with the meal. It was truly yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment