buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: My Favorite Fashion Accessory For Fall-Newsboy Hat

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Favorite Fashion Accessory For Fall-Newsboy Hat

This is my favorite time of year not only because of the weather and holidays, but because of the fashion. I love to wear sweaters and jackets. When I was a teenager I couldn't wait for the fall issues of Seventeen and Vogue to come out. Don't get me wrong I like summer, but I never feel comfortable in what I wear. I'm always wanting for fall to come so I can wear my comfy clothes.

I have never been a hat person except in the 80s when Duran Duran was popular. I wore a fedora only because John Taylor wore one. And in the winter I will wear a hat to keep my head warm. I don't look right in a baseball cap and I've tried over the years to wear hats, but they just don't suit me. Until now! The newsboy hat is my favorite accessory for this fall. Why? Because I think it's very versatile. Comes in many colors and styles. You can wear it to work or when your going out. It's comfortable and I think it's a style that suits many people. It looks cute with a sweater, t-shirt or coat. However you want to wear it. And it's suitable for men and women. They're really inexpensive too. I bought 2 this year I like them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment