buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day:Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with Febreze Fresh Scent Bath Scrubber

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review of the Day:Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with Febreze Fresh Scent Bath Scrubber

I don't like to clean, but when I do I try to use the best products to make it less painful and quick.  I have been using the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for several years now.  Lately, I've noticed that they don't last and fall apart rather easily.  So, I decided to try the new Magic Eraser w/Febreze.  It's supposed to be stronger and larger.  Well, I cleaned the kids bathtub with one this morning.  I have to say I was very pleased.  It didn't fall apart and got rid of all of the soap scum.  It's also 30% bigger which is nice and it has a wonderful scent that lasts for hours. I recommend the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with Febreze Fresh Scent Bath Scrubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment