buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review of the Day: Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the holidays, the food, the trees, the weather, the clothes. Everything! One of my favorite things to do as soon as Fall arrives is to go to Starbucks and get the Caramel Apple Cider. When I went into Starbucks today I didn't see it on the menu and I started to panic. I had a hard day at work and I was really looking forward to it. The barista said they still had it so I was relieved. I had a tall Caramel Apple Cider no whip. It tasted better than I remembered. Just the right amount of caramel. I guess this is more of a recommendation than a review. If you want something that's delicious and warm on a cool Fall day. Just head to your nearest Starbucks and pick one up. That is all;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment