buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Liberte Yogurt

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Liberte Yogurt

Just a quick post on this yogurt I found in the Jewel.  I don't usually eat Greek yogurt.  Actually I'm trying to do a vegan diet to lose weight, but I had to find this yogurt for my job.  They want us every week to find new items, take the pictures of them and then upload the pics to them.  But I digress. I decided to try the yogurt because it was only a dollar and I've heard that Greek yogurt is very good.  First of all it's much thicker than regular yogurt.  I got the Date and Fig flavor.  I don't know if it's something I would try again.  Maybe it's because it's date and fig.  They also had coconut, lemon and a few other flavors.  If it's still on sale I might try another flavor, but for now...I will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment