buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: The Walking Dead

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Walking Dead

I love, love horror movies. Especially zombie movies. Imagine my delight when I found out that AMC was going to have a TV series with zombies in it. At first I thought well, they probably won't show too much gore. It is American Movie Classics. I was wrong there's plenty of gore enough to make a horror fan like me very happy. The Walking Dead is about County Sheriff Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) who after being shot ends up in a coma. He wakes up from the coma only to find that there's a zombie epidemic in his hometown. The world has been taken over by zombies! Love it! During the series we will follow Sheriff Grimes while he fights zombies and looks for his wife and son who he believes to still be alive.

The first episode kept me on the edge of my seat. The acting and make-up effects were superb. I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of this series. Check out the website!
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/


No comments:

Post a Comment