buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Tuesday Tip: Pure Protein Powder Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday Tip: Pure Protein Powder Review

100% Whey Protein Powder

I've tried many whey protein powders.

A protein shake after a workout is a great treat for me. I really like to make mine with fruit and coconut milk. Pure Protein Powder is the whey protein powder I've been using lately. I'm currently using the vanilla flavor.  It's 100% whey protein, has 25 grams of protein, only 2 grams of sugar and 150 calories per scoop.


This two pound tub is really affordable too.  I bought it back in January and I'm only half way through it.

 Protein Powder Nutrition Facrs


I enjoy the taste, it blends well and makes my protein shakes creamy. 

Learn more about Pure Protein Protein Powder and other Pure Protein products by following them on Facebook, TwitterYoutube   and Instagram or visiting them at  PureProtein.com.

Have tried any of the Pure Protein products?! Let me know by leaving a comment below.

Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review. The opinions are my own and results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment