buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Caribbean Food: The Real Jerk Restaurant Review (Toronto)

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, March 27, 2015

Caribbean Food: The Real Jerk Restaurant Review (Toronto)


The Real Jerk Restaurant Toronto

We've been living in Toronto for several months now.  I've walked by this restaurant with the clever name dozens of times, but never went in until a couple of days ago.  The Real Jerk Restaurant specializes in Caribbean food.  I ordered the 1/4 chicken. The chicken wasn't dry and it was seasoned well. It had the classic jerk flavor.   It was smokey and spicy, but not too spicy. The entree included the chicken, rice and peas, plantains and coleslaw.  Everything was delicious.  The entire meal was filling and satisfying.



The Real Jerk
1/4 chicken meal


The staff were friendly and greeted me as soon as I walked in.  My take-out order was ready and waiting for me when I arrived. The Real Jerk has a bar inside the restaurant with plenty of seating.   They have events there every week. I will definitely return to try more things off of the menu. 

The Real Jerk
Gerrard Location Hours

The Real Jerk Restaurant is located at 842 Gerrard in Riverdale 416-463-6055. That's the location I went to.  The other location is The Real Jerk Beaches 416-690-8752.  It's located at 1004 Kingston Road. The Beaches hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 11:30am-10:00pm, Thursday 11:30am-11:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:30am-12:00am. Reservations are accepted.  To find out more about The Real Jerk Restaurant follow them on Twitter and Facebook.  Also check out their website for the latest events at TheRealJerk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment