buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Songza Has Music For Every Mood-Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Songza Has Music For Every Mood-Tuesday Tip


Songza

This my one of my favorite apps to listen to music.  

Songza is great because you can pick the music you want to listen to according to your activity or mood. There is music for every mood you can think of. Some of the moods included are  gloomy, mellow, sweet, trashy and warm.  The activities listed are some of the usual ones you would think of like making dinner, studying or working out. Then there are some activities I would have never expected like shopping at a vintage store, stripping or starring in a rom com.  My favorite is reading in a coffee shop

You pick the mood or activity and then pick the genre of music you would like to hear with it.



Songza
I would choose bedtime

I really like listening to music as I go to sleep. Sometimes I listen to the Amazon Forest or sleep-inducing soundscapes. It has a sleep timer that I set and then I just drift off to sleep.

Songza Genres
Quiet Jazz is a favorite 

Songza App
Sleep Timer

Songza is available on iOS, Android, Windows 8, BlackBerry 10, Sonos and the web. I downloaded the app from Google Play.

Do you have the Songza app?!  Or do you have another app you use to listen to music? Let me know in the comments section below.  I would like to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment