buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Cream

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Cream

Aqua Sensation Eye Cream
As I have gotten older I have noticed the bags and the skin darkening under my eyes.  I decided to try the Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Anti-Shadow Eye Cream.  From the box: Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Cream enriched with Magnesium, Ginseng and Cucumber Extracts, invigorates the eye area with the cooling sensation of moisture.

This cream delivered on it's promises.  The area under my eye is firmer, no puffiness and the skin tone is lighter. The cream keeps my eye area hydrated all day long.  The cream itself soothes my eye area with the cooling sensation and blends in quickly.  It's not greasy or heavy at all. It comes in a tiny jar, but I've been using it for four weeks and still well over a 1/2 of the jar still left. Love this eye cream and will continue to use it. Check out Niveausa.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment