buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Some tasty mango ice cream

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, April 20, 2012

Some tasty mango ice cream

Guest post written by Millicent Patrick

Most of the time when it comes to ice cream, I like to go with the classic vanilla and then load up on sprinkles, chocolate syrup and a few other toppings. But I just got an ice cream maker on sale and I've been feeling a little more adventurous about ice cream. Meaning, I'm trying out all kinds of ice cream recipes with my ice cream maker.

At first I started out making some regular old ice cream flavors. Then I started getting more daring with what flavors I wanted to make. When I was on an ice cream recipe online expedition, I saw some info on debt consolidation and decided to click here to get some help with it.

I found a recipe for mango ice cream and I couldn't resist trying it out for myself! I have to say, it was even better than I expected and I think that I'm going to have to stash this recipe so that I can make it again in the dead of summer when it's really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment