buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Jillian Michaels Whey Protein

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jillian Michaels Whey Protein

Vanilla Whey Protein Powder


As you all know I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels.  For the past 2 weeks she's been kicking my arse during my 30 Day No Repeat challenge.  I was on the Well.ca website ordering some things and I saw that they had whey protein powder by Jillian Michaels.  I didn't know she even had a whey powder.  So, I decided to order a can.

I was so excited when I got it.  I ordered the Vanilla Cream Shake flavor because vanilla is easier to mix with a variety of things. She has a chocolate flavor too. I found the taste to be okay.  I could taste the vanilla flavor.  It was not an overpowering flavor.  It didn't taste like a shake, but it didn't taste bad to me either.  The powder mixed well into my foods.  I bought the can about 3 weeks ago and I used the last of it today.

My favorite ways to use the powder was to mix it with strawberries, a banana, a cup of coconut milk, water and some ice cubes.  Also I like to add some to my oatmeal with some fruit and ground flax seeds.Each scoop has 100 calories and 15g of protein.  No artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors or colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment