buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Jillian Michaels Whey Protein

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jillian Michaels Whey Protein

Vanilla Whey Protein Powder


As you all know I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels.  For the past 2 weeks she's been kicking my arse during my 30 Day No Repeat challenge.  I was on the Well.ca website ordering some things and I saw that they had whey protein powder by Jillian Michaels.  I didn't know she even had a whey powder.  So, I decided to order a can.

I was so excited when I got it.  I ordered the Vanilla Cream Shake flavor because vanilla is easier to mix with a variety of things. She has a chocolate flavor too. I found the taste to be okay.  I could taste the vanilla flavor.  It was not an overpowering flavor.  It didn't taste like a shake, but it didn't taste bad to me either.  The powder mixed well into my foods.  I bought the can about 3 weeks ago and I used the last of it today.

My favorite ways to use the powder was to mix it with strawberries, a banana, a cup of coconut milk, water and some ice cubes.  Also I like to add some to my oatmeal with some fruit and ground flax seeds.Each scoop has 100 calories and 15g of protein.  No artificial sweeteners, preservatives, flavors or colors.