buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Mark Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Review of the Day: Mark Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss

If you have read my blog before you know I love lipstick and lip gloss. Several days ago I reviewed Dolce & Gabbana's lip gloss which I highly recommend, but I know it's a bit on the pricey side. So, I received a sample of Mark's Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss and I have to tell you that it is stiff competition for the D&G lip gloss. It retails for 6.00 which is not a lot for a quality lip gloss. It goes on very smooth and keeps your lips moist for hours. I noticed a few hours later it looked like I had just applied it. Also, there's a slight minty flavor to it. It's not an overpowering minty flavor. The color is a pink called Girly Girl, but I think it looks great with any skin tone. It does come in several other shades. If you want a sexy pouty look to your lips I suggest you try this lip gloss. And there's a special offer going on right now:

FREE mark hook up connector with purchase of ANY 2 mark hook up products!

Lip Fix! FREE mark Juice Gems Squeeze On Lip Gloss (a $6.50 value!) with an $18 purchase on select items!

And FREE shipping for orders of $35 or more just enter MARKFS35 at checkout.

The new year is about to begin. You owe it to yourself to get a new look, but you don't have to spend a lot of money to look fabulous with Mark. Check out the website at http://kmerriwether.mymarkstore.com/
Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment