buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Dolce and Gabbana The Lip Gloss

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, December 17, 2010

Review of the Day: Dolce and Gabbana The Lip Gloss

My favorite thing to wear is lip gloss or lipstick. I can't leave the house without something on my lips. I was sent a sample of the Dolce and Gabbana lip gloss. I was so excited when I saw the package. When I opened it I was disappointed because it's a bright pink color called Baby. I really wanted to try it. So, I put it on. With my skin tone it doesn't work. What I did notice is that it's very lightweight. You don't feel it on your lips at all. Also, it's not sticky. I decided to try it over one of my other lipsticks. It gave the lipstick a shine and made my lips look dewy. Which is a good thing;-) So, I highly recommend Dolce and Gabbana's lip gloss. They come in many other beautiful colors. I think I might try the Dahlia. http://www.dolcegabbanamakeup.com/en/lips/ultra-shine-lipgloss/

No comments:

Post a Comment