buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Brownies as a gift? Yes!

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brownies as a gift? Yes!

I was surprised when I received this little box from our relatives in NYC. They sent us brownies from the American Brownie Company. These are not just any old brownies, but they are gourmet brownies. They sent us the 20 Gourmet Coffee Lovers Bite Size Tower Gift Pack. There are 5 flavors in the pack including Dark Chocolate Brownie, Night and Day Brownie, German Chocolate Brownie, White Chocolate Walnut Blondie Brownie, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie. The brownies are yummy and moist. They are cut into little squares so they are bite size. Don't let the bite size fool you into eating more than you should. One square a 2oz serving can be between 190 & 220 calories! Yeah, I was shocked when I read that because I had just eaten 2 of them! But if you want to get a gift for a chocolate lover I suggest you check out American Brownie Company's website. http://www.americanbrownieco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment