The end of the year is a time for reflection. Looking back at 2015, I reviewed many products. Here are the top 5 reviews!
5. Is my first review of Batter Berries! Foodie Friday: Batter & Berries Chicago Restaurant Review It was my first visit to the B&B and I was very impressed. I reviewed it again later in the year. You can find that review here.
4. OneCoffee- I believe it's still only available in Canada, but it is great coffee and the company is very environmentally conscious. Biodegradable,Organic Single Serve Coffee Review-Tuesday Tip
3. G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix Popcorn- Being from Chicago whenever I see anything related to my hometown in Canada, I immediately want to try it. The Chicago Mix is uniquely Chicago and some of the best popcorn you'll ever have. Check out the review here.
2. I work out because it's good for me and I have to admit, because I love to eat too! FitnessBlender.com has some of my favorite workouts. I buy their plans because they are inexpensive and they work. This year they revamped their website and made it so much better. You can read my review here.
1. Pantene Pro-V Hair Care Products- I have really done a lot of damage to my hair. I honestly believe that these products have saved my hair. Read the review here.