buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Silk Creamy Cashew Milk: Tuesday Tip

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Silk Creamy Cashew Milk: Tuesday Tip


vegan cashew milk


As soon as I saw the commercial for Silk Creamy Cashew Milk, I wanted to try it.  I love cashews and thought it was great to have another non-dairy milk to choose from.  I bought it and was pleasantly surprised how creamy it was.  It's  low in calories, the taste was great and even my son liked it. As a matter of fact he used it in all of his smoothies.  

I used it in my smoothies too and made a smoothie for the DailyBurn's #ShowUsYourShake campaign using the cashew milk. Get the recipe here.


#showusyourshake
My #showusyourshake Chocolately Goodness
Have you tried Silk Creamy Cashew Milk?! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment