buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: GungHo Energy Drink Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, April 16, 2015

GungHo Energy Drink Review


Energy Drink



GungHo is an energy drink that is for people who want a ninga-like focus.  

When I saw that in the ad I was like...really?!  I don't usually drink energy drinks.  The side effects scare me and I'm pretty skeptical about them working for me.  I decided to try GungHo anyway because it's has natural ingredients that help improve endurance and cognition. 

It also has vitamin B3 which converts fats, proteins, carbohydrates and starches into usable energy. Like most energy drinks it has caffeine.  GungHo has about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. It has just enough to help with physical and mental fatigue.



I tried GungHo for 3 days.  

Firstly it tastes like a mild version of cough medicine. I drank it down quickly followed with a glass of water.  I didn't notice any bitter aftertaste. I don't recall having ninga-like focus, but I do remember having a lot of energy to get through my morning workouts and throughout the day.  I was fully expecting to have a crash in the afternoon.  That didn't happen. No jitters, shakes or palpitations.  Check out how GungHo stacks up to other energy drinks
 




I recommend you try GungHo.  It's a great product if you want to have energy all day without the nasty side effects usually found in other energy drinks. You can connect with GungHo on Facebook or just go to their website GoGungHo.com.


  
Disclaimer: GungHo sent me a sample of their energy drink to review.  I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions are my own and results may vary. I received no monetary compensation for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment