buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Peepoc.com (Social Polling Website) Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, May 4, 2015

Peepoc.com (Social Polling Website) Review


opinions, social polling website



I was asked to review a new social polling website called Peepoc.comPeepoc.com is where you can post a question, vote on polls and share your opinion.  When I signed in I found out I was already following six people.



I like that there are different communities to join and trending polls. There are still a few things for them to work out. I wasn't able to register with Facebook or Twitter, but did register with my email address.

Be warned if you're a procrastinator like me Peepoc.com is a definite time suck.  I found myself exploring, reading and answering polls.  I enjoyed my time on Peepoc.com and meeting people from around the world.  I even created my own poll. It was very easy to do! Check it out below.


Is it more important to eat right or work out every day to lose weight?
— asked by

Go to Peepoc.com to find out more. Or you can download the app on Google Play or iTunes.

 
Disclaimer:  Peepoc.com is free to join. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions and experience are my own and results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment