buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: X-TrainFit Circuit Burnout

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, February 3, 2012

X-TrainFit Circuit Burnout

I was really excited when I saw the name of this DVD. Circuit Burnout sounds like something that would be really challenging and possibly kill me. It's described as " a body sculpting routine that provides a full-body workout using a combination of cardio and toning to get maximum results." And it's 80 minutes! Yes! That's for me! I start the workout and it starts with a warm up. What I do like about this workout system compared to Supreme 90 is that they don't use the same warm up for each DVD. Also, the people working out with Stephanie look like ordinary people not models. Basically, this workout is very basic. It has squats, planks, thrusts, lunges etc. The same things you can find in any other workout and she has you doing the same things over and over again. I would find myself self saying 'What, we're doing this again?' With no variation in the movements. If you are a beginner and haven't really done as many workout DVDs as I have then you would find this one challenging. I do like some things about X-Train Fit. Compared to Supreme 90 the packaging is excellent. My Supreme 90 packaging started falling apart very soon after getting it. Stephanie Oram provides you with a training guide that shows what muscles each exercise targets. The best foods to eat. How to measure yourself and calculate your BMI. Also, charts to list what you did, how many reps and what weight you used. Everything was thought out very thoroughly. I just wish this workout was more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment