buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: X-Train Fit: Arms

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Saturday, February 25, 2012

X-Train Fit: Arms

I like this workout.  It is a basic arms workout and it makes sure to get every muscle in the arms and shoulders some work. From the back of the DVD. XTF Arms "Focuses on building lean and defined arms as well as toned shoulders." There are 13 exercises you do 2 times through.  The second time through there are some variations on the exercises. The workout is 49 minutes and includes a warm-up and a cool down.  Some of the exercises included are Hammer Curl, Military Press, Push-ups, Front Raise, Tricep Kick Back and Side Bicep Curl.  With this workout I used 5-8 pound dumbbells.  On some of the exercises I felt I could go up to 10, but there are a lot of reps.  So, I wanted to play it safe.   X-Train Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment