buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Syntrax Fyre Weight Loss Supplement

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, January 10, 2011

Syntrax Fyre Weight Loss Supplement

Losing weight has always been an issue for me. I usually just work out and try to eat right to lose weight. I was sent samples of Syntrax Fyre. This supplement is all natural and it's supposed to help you lose weight. The suggested dosage is 1-2 capsules 30-60 minutes before a meal one to three times daily. I was sent enough for 5 days.

The ingredients are all natural including Coffee Bean and Green Tea Leaf Extract to increase metabolism. Velvet Bean Extract increases testosterone
and reduces inflammation. Ginger Root Extract contains thermogenic compounds and reduces body fat. I started off by taking 2 before dinner. I immediately felt the thermogenic effect. I felt really warm, but I found 2 capsules to be too much because I felt a bit jittery and anxious. Also, I had difficulty falling asleep. So, the next night I tried one capsule before dinner. That worked a lot better. I didn't get the jittery feeling, but I still had difficulty falling asleep.

I decided to take one capsule before lunch. That was the best. I had energy in the afternoon. I wasn't thinking about eating. And I was able to fall asleep easily at night. I don't know if I took enough to make a difference. I did lose weight this week, but I did change my eating habits and worked out more. As a woman I wouldn't take this supplement for a long period of time because of the Velvet Bean Extract that increases testosterone. This is just my opinion on the samples sent to me. Please check with your Dr. before deciding to take any weight loss supplement.
http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/Syntrax-Fyre-120-Caps.html - Syntrax Fyre

http://www.bestpricenutrition.com/Syntrax.html - Syntrax

No comments:

Post a Comment