buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Review of the Day: Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Review of the Day: Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning





This workout is from his Inside Out Method Series. The first one I tried was the Pure Burn Super Strength. That workout blew me away. It was so intense and it bought me to my knees. This one was a good cardio workout with squat jumps, jump rope, jumping jacks, walk-outs etc. There was a move called the Scorpion Push-up that I could barely get through. You could see the people behind him struggle as well through out the workout. He uses the isometric holds like in Pure Burn. My heart rate was elevated much of the workout.

The only thing I didn't like about the workout were the arm swings with the weights. I don't mind using weights in a cardio workout, but there were too many swings. I found myself getting bored and frustrated. The music I did like. Lots of guitar to get you pumped and motivated.

There is an sdditional 25 minute Butt and Balance workout. It's a good lower body workout. Good if you need something that's quick and effective. I find Bob is fun to work out with. He challenges you to work harder, go lower, do better. That's why I will continue to try his workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment