buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Make Yummy Soups and Smoothies Easily

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, February 26, 2016

Make Yummy Soups and Smoothies Easily

Socially Connected Consulting Review-Cuisinart

My dad received this Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender as a gift. He told me he had no use for it so I took it off his hands. Yes, I know I'm such a good daughter.  Anyway, I was so excited to receive this.  I imagined making all kinds of soups and smoothies with it.


First of all, it's very easy to use and to assemble. The motor body and detachable blending shaft snap together. After use detach the blending shaft. The clean up is a breeze. I basically just rinse it off the blending shaft and wipe off the motor body.  I have made soups and smoothies with the hand blender.  It makes the soups thicker in a matter of seconds. Smoothies blend easily and get super thick. It's a great product and I'm always looking for ways to use it.



Smoothie
My super thick protein smoothie




The blender came with a mixing beaker (pictured above). I make the smoothies right in the beaker. The detachable blending shaft and beaker are both dishwasher safe. The beaker is microwave safe. Also included was an instructional recipe booklet (pictured below).


Socially Connected Product Review

I highly recommend the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender. To find out more about this and other Cuisinart products please visit their website at Cuisinart.com.  You can also follow them on TwitterInstagram and like them on Facebook.

Here's a recipe for Coconut Curry Soup from Pinch of Yum I made recently with the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender


coconut curry soup-socially connected
Coconut Curry Soup


Please feel free to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and on Instagram!


Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for this review.  I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions are my own and results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment