buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: 2 of My Favorite IFTTT Recipes

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, February 19, 2016

2 of My Favorite IFTTT Recipes

Socially Connected Consulting
IFTTT Recipe


Have you been looking for creative ways to connect your social media platforms easily?! IFTTT is a great product to connect social media platforms. Any recipe (combination) you can think of, you can probably do it with IFTTT.  IFTTT recipes take only minutes to create. 


I have a few recipes on IFTTT.  I'm going to tell you about 2 of my favorites that I don't think many people know about.  The first recipe is, if I post a picture on Instagram, then the picture posts to Twitter.  You are probably saying right now, "Yeah, Kelly we know that.  You can already post to Twitter from Instagram." What you may not know is that when you do it with IFTTT, it posts the full picture on Twitter. 


Instead of just a link, you can see the full picture. That is very important if you are trying to grow followers on Twitter.  Your tweets get a lot more attention if it has a picture attached.  Having photos in your posts is one of my 3 tips to having success on Twitter.  You can read the blog post here.



My second favorite IFTTT recipe is, if I schedule a post in Buffer, then it updates in my Google Calendar.  This is great if you have multiple accounts or clients.  Just schedule your posts in Buffer and then you have a record of them in the Google Calendar. 

Socially Connected Consulting scheduled Buffer Posts
The scheduled Buffer posts in my Google Calendar.


I have experimented with other recipes form IFTTT.  Sometimes they didn't work, but these two recipes haven't failed me.  

So there you have it.  My favorite IFTTT recipes.  Do you have any favorite recipes?!  Please share in the comments section below. 


Please feel free to connect with me on:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Google+ 
Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment