buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Lose Weight Without Dieting App by Harmonic Soft

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lose Weight Without Dieting App by Harmonic Soft

weight loss app




It's the New Year and time to attempt to keep those resolutions. Every year I say I will lose those final 10 pounds this year. If you're like me you are always looking for something to help keep that resolution.

I was asked by Harmonic Soft to try out their app Lose Weight Without Dieting.  I downloaded the free app from the Google Play App Store. I've been using the app for a few days now. It's easy to use.  First you log in your statistics, weight, height, age etc. and from there it figures out how many calories you should eat per day to lose weight.


Every day you log in  meals and workouts. The app calculates the amount of proteins, fats, carbs, water and calories for each meal. There are bonus pearls you can receive after logging in meals and workouts.  There are nutrition plans loaded into the app. Some of the nutrition plans are low-calorie, vegetarian, Dukan and Atkins.

You are told what to eat and when and what to do for your workout. I think this is my favorite part of the app. Right now I'm doing the fitness diet for active people.  It's 15 days long, it says I could lose 3.5.pounds while following the plan. I'm excited every morning to see what I should be eating and my workouts for the day.



fitness app

Like I said, I've only been using the app for a few days.  There are so many great features to this app. It has a very complete foods list.  There hasn't been a food I tried to log in that I couldn't find. You can also post your success on social media like I did here:

The Lose Weight Without Dieting app sends reminders to your device to log in your meals. I think it's a great to keep you accountable. I highly recommend this app.


Disclaimer: Harmonic Soft  Ltd. asked me to review their weight loss app. I received monetary compensation for this review.  I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions are my own and results may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment