buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Happy New Year From The Elements of Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year From The Elements of Review






Well 2014 was a busy year. Sadly not so much for this blog.  With moving to Toronto from Vancouver it has taken me a little longer to adjust than I thought. I think we have finally settled in. I will try to do more reviews of products and restaurants in the Toronto.  Also, I will be making my annual trip to Chicago.  I already have a few restaurants in mind for review. If you have a product or service you would like to review please contact me at chidiva68@gmail.com. I do giveaways as well.  I'm also trying to get into social media marketing too.
If you're looking for someone to help market your product via social media please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm looking to take my career to the next level.  I hope this will a very prosperous year for us all!
Thank you for reading my blog.

I can be reached at chidiva68@gmail.com, or on Twitter @dancingvalentin or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment