buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Special K Nourish Hot Cereal Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Special K Nourish Hot Cereal Review




I'm always looking for new things to try while shopping in the grocery store.  While grocery shopping in Chicago I saw Special K Nourish Hot Cereal.  I like most of the Special K products, so I decided to try it.

The flavor I chose was the Cinnamon Raisin Pecan.  The pecans and raisins are located on top in a separate section. You heat up the cereal in the microwave and then sprinkle the pecans and raisins on top. The cereal contains quinoa, wheat, barley and oats. When mixed together with the cinnamon, pecans and raisins has a nice flavor and only 190 calories, 5 grams of fat and 7 grams of protein.




Ate the Special K Nourish Hot Cereal for breakfast with a piece of toast and I was satisfied for hours. The Nourish Hot Cereal other flavors are Cranberry Almond and Maple Brown Sugar Crunch.  Go to SpecialK.com to find out more about the Nourish Hot Cereals and other products.  It seems like in the US they are putting out new products every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment