buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Toronto Food Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Toronto Food Review

My husband and I spent five days in Toronto.  It was a chance to have a little vacation and also to find a place to live.  We will be moving to Toronto in July.  Because our hotel didn't have a continental breakfast we ate out for every meal. In this post I will be telling you about a few of my favorites.  We were very lucky to be staying at a hotel downtown.  The hotel was on a street with many restaurants.

Sushi Time 325 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2A4
(416) 977-2222 Sun-Thurs 12:00pm-11:00pm Friday & Saturday 12:00pm-12:00am.  We ate here twice.  The service was quick and food was very good.  The lunch special was an excellent value! 
  
Salmon and Avocado Roll

 

Hot and Spicy Asian Fusion 227 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M5V1Z5 (416) 792-8877: Garlic Prawns-Delicious with plenty of prawns and the asparagus was done just right!
Garlic Prawns

The Jerk Joint  238 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Z7
(647) 748-7011 open daily 11:00am -9:00pm: Jerk Chicken Wrap-Was not too spicy, but full of flavor and it kept me full until dinner.  Colin the guy who made it for me was awesome and gave me many great sightseeing tips! Colin also told me he was creating new dishes to add to the menu.  Can't wait to get back and try more!
Jerk Chicken Wrap



No comments:

Post a Comment