buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Purely Bulk Soya Protein Powder

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Purely Bulk Soya Protein Powder

Soy Protein Powder


I love to have protein smoothies after my workouts.  I'm always on the hunt for protein powders to put into my smoothies.  I was on the Well.ca website and found Purely Bulk Soya Protein Powder.  I decided to try it because it was reasonably priced at $8.19.

This was a nice protein powder.  It has 12 g of protein per serving.  It mixed easily in smoothies, soups and oatmeal.  There is a mild pleasant flavor.  It doesn't overpower your food or drink. I used Purely Bulk Soya Protein Powder every day and it lasted 4 weeks. So, I would recommend this protein powder. You can find  Purely Bulk Soya Protein Powder at PurelyBulk.com  and Well.ca