buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Sugar Twin Stevia Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sugar Twin Stevia Review



I was excited when I saw that Sugar Twin offered a Stevia sweetener.  Stevia is a natural sweetener.  I've used it before, but it was always a few dollars more than the Splenda.  To save money I would get Splenda.  The Sugar Twin Stevia is a couple of bucks less than Splenda. The taste?!  Another reason I didn't buy stevia is because I really didn't find it sweet.  It wouldn't sweeten my coffee like Splenda.  I have to say that the Sugar Twin Stevia is no different.  I just don't think it's as good as Splenda.

Stevia supposed to be better for me and I would say that I will keep using it hoping that I will eventually get used to it, but unfortunately it says that Sugar Twin Stevia contains 29.3 mg of Saccharin in each packet.  Now I'm trying to be more health conscious and move away from artificial sweeteners I'm wondering by using this product if I'm doing that.  Just thought I would let you all know it's out there.  If you try it let me know what you think of it.

To find out more about Sugar Twin's products and recipes go to their website SugarTwin.ca or follow them on Twitter, Facebook,  Pinterest & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment