buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil Review





I'm a Julep Maven.  I receive a new box of goodies every month.  For the month of  September I received the Bare Face Cleansing Oil.  I was excited and skeptical about it.  I really wanted to try it, but I was scared that it would clog my pores and cause breakouts.

Well, I've been using this cleansing oil for the past six weeks.  I use it twice a day and I've only used 1/3 of the bottle.  I haven't had any breakouts.  My skin feels great after using it.  So soft and moist. I was surprised how easy it was to rinse it off of my face.  Bare Face doesn't leave any residue. It has a light scent of pink grapefruit.  Bare Face contains Rose Hip Oil (natural source of vitamin A and C.), Malvaceae Lipid Extract (long lasting hydration),Green Coffee Bean Oil (a natural anti-inflammatory) and Grapeseed Oil (a natural antioxidant).

I love this product and I highly recommend it for any skin type. Visit Julep.com to find out how to become a Maven and get your monthly box of goodies ( a $40.00 value) for only $19.99.  You can also follow them on Twitter, Pinterest and like them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment