buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Flecks Coffee Review (Chicago)

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flecks Coffee Review (Chicago)







My last week in Chicago I tried to fit in some places I've been wanting to go to for a long time and Flecks Coffee was one of them.  On the South Side of Chicago there aren't many coffee houses.  I was really happy when this one opened up.  I wanted to make sure I went there to support it.


White Chocolate Frappe


I loved the decor. It's bright, clean, modern and has some beautiful artwork on the walls.  I ordered the White Chocolate Frappe. The person behind the counter seemed to be unsure on how to make it low cal.  The drink was very good. Rich, creamy and chocolatey!  I felt comfortable sitting there sipping my drink.  I didn't feel rushed.  I'm hoping to go there again next time I'm in Chicago.  I would love to try some of the other items on the menu.

 




Flecks Coffee has free Wi-Fi and a new expanded menu. It is also a great place to host a small event. Find out more information about Flecks Coffee on Twitter and Facebook. 343 East 79th St. Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment