buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: FitnessBlender.com Website Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Friday, June 5, 2015

FitnessBlender.com Website Review





 Published originally on February 18, 2015.

I enjoy staying fit and FitnessBlender.Com is always part of my workout routine. I've been doing their workouts since they only had 30,000 Facebook likes. Now they have over 250.000! I actually reviewed them a few years ago. Check out that review here. Fitnessblender.com recently released a new website.

The new website contains over 300 workout videos and some great new features like My Calendar.  Workouts can be added to the calendar directly. (See picture below) The days with the dots are where I've added workouts.  Just click on the day and it takes you to your workout. The thing I like the most is that you can add purchased programs to the calendar.  That makes them easier to follow. Unfortunately, none of the previously released ebook programs can be added to the calendar, it's only the FB Programs listed on the site. (see above picture)


My Calendar
You will still be able to purchase the ebook programs. I reviewed the meal programs last year.  You can find the review here. Also included on the website are recipes and a blog.  There's nothing to pay except when you buy the meal and fitness programs.  They are great at keeping prices low and the quality high. You still get over 300 workout videos for free. 

Find out more at Fitnessblender.com. You can also connect with them on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Update 6/5/15:

I've been doing the FBAbs Workout Program and I have seen some great results.  I'm on my second round now.  Below is a screenshot of my schedule. This program is easily added to the calendar. All I do is click on the day and it takes me to my workout for the day.






Here's an example of a workout. This is what I did this morning!




Have you tried any of FitnessBlender.com's workouts or meal plans?! Let me know what you think.  Please go to my contact page to find out how to connect with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment