buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Netflix Canada Review

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Monday, June 24, 2013

Netflix Canada Review

Netflix



I've been given a free trial of Netflix Canada.  Last year I was given a free trial when Netflix first arrived in Canada.  Back then I wasn't impressed.  It didn't nearly have the selection of videos that Netflix US had.  This time things are a little different.  There are a lot more movies to choose from.  I'm a big horror movie fan and for the past two weeks I've watched films I've never seen before.  There are a lot more that I have not seen I look forward to watching them.

I am disappointed at the lack of fitness videos.  I couldn't find any in my search. And the new releases aren't so new, but the best thing about the free trial is getting to watch the new season of Arrested Development.  I am considering signing up for the monthly membership of unlimited streaming which is only $7.99.  I didn't think it was worth it last year, but it has gotten better. Go to their website, check it out and sign up for a free trial! Netflix Canada


Disclaimer: Netflix Canada provided me with a free one month trial of their streaming video  I am under no obligation to write a positive review. The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment