buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener


 NECTRESSE(TM) Natural No Calorie Sweetener, 40 Count


Nectresse is a natural no calorie sweetener from the makers of Splenda. Nectresse is 100% natural made from monk fruit extract and molasses.

I'm a Splenda girl. I've been using it for baking and to sweeten my drinks for years. I was really happy to see that there was now a natural product. To me it tastes sweeter than Splenda. I found myself using less packets of the Nectresse compared to Splenda. It doesn't have an aftertaste. I haven't baked with it yet.  So far I've just put the Nectresse in my coffee and tea.

Check out Nectresse.com for a coupon and samples.


I received the samples of Nectresse from Smiley 360.  I was under no obligation to provide a positive review.  The opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment