buzzoole code Socially Connected Consulting: Shakeology...The Workouts!

Create. Engage. Grow Your Business

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shakeology...The Workouts!



I received 2 free workouts with my first shipment of Shakeology because I signed up for the Home Direct program. Which means I will receive an automatic shipment every month.

I received The 30 minute and The 50 minute workouts. Both workouts are a combination of strength training and cardio. The 30 minute is a little easier than The 50, but both are challenging. The instructor Tania Ante Baron is energetic and motivating.

According to the plan if you replace one meal a day with Shakeology, eat healthy and exercise at least 3 times a week with the Shakeology workouts you can drop 10 pounds and 2 inches from your waist in 90 days.

They suggest you start off with The 30 for 2 times a week and The 50 once a week and work your way up to doing The 50 3 times per week. It seems like a reasonable plan. I will do these workouts in conjunction with what I do already and hope to get even better results. Want to join me? If you're curious about Shakeology I would like to send you a FREE sample. If you have any questions about this or any of the Beachbody products please leave a comment below or send me an e-mail at chidiva68@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete